Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lachie Loves the Ladies

So this is my first attempt at "blogging" and I'm not sure how long I will last as I am definitely a facebook girl! However I have been inspired by my friend Lisa's blog which is just fabulous, so we'll give it a go!

Lachie has almost reached 3 months and as I am going back to work next week, I'll use this blog as a catch up.

I titled this one, Lachie Loves the Ladies, as he really does! One of the many benefits of being the first of my close friends to have a baby means that I am surrounded by wonderful, amazing brilliant women who come visit, entertain and "learn." This has a couple of benefits! Firstly Lachie becomes guinea pig baby, dispelling "babies hate me fears" across the Bay Area. Secondly, Lachie has become a really social baby. He laughs and coos at different people all the time, and seems to thrive on it. Generally putting on a good show for friends who don't believe my tales of woo and tantrums! Clever Lachie, wrapping those ladies around his little finger already, I predict big things for him :)

Below is a montage of ladies that Lachie has put under his spell. Big hugs to the ladies who keep me sane, who are, and are not featured in the pictures below: JK, BM, JW, CG, MM, EF, SB, RS, CQ and JM (technically not a lady, but loved all the same!)





No comments:

Post a Comment