Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Holy Catch Up Batman

Wow, so I don't even know where to begin with this.  Apparently the last time I posted was 2010, definitely half a lifetime ago.  I am hoping to become a tad more useful at this blogging thing.  I am of two minds about it.  I don't really get the point of it when there is already so much of my life in the social network sphere, but at the same time there does seem to be little substance there.  What if I want to wow you all with my ramblings?  So I'll try this out instead...

As we approach the end of February I find myself with an almost one year old and a three and a half year old, owning a house and being a stay at home mum.  Its been a pretty dramatic year of change, but not one I would change for anything.  It's a pretty amazing feeling being so blessed.



I plan on trying to be more up to date with this going forward.  Although no promises, I said that in 2010 as well :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment